Waxing Specialists in San Antonio, TX
Looking for waxing San Antonio services? You’re at the right spot. Our waxologists are ready to give you the soft, smooth, and radiant look you desire.
When you visit RFSA Dermatology, you can expect top-of-the-line care. Our estheticians combine expert techniques and high-quality products to offer our clients an enjoyable experience from start to finish.
Book your waxing appointment today!
Our Waxing Services
RFSA Dermatology removes hair from anywhere. We want you to feel confident, which is why we offer personalized experiences. Our team will listen to your needs to ensure you have the best waxing experience possible.
Whether you need a Brazilian wax or eyebrow shaping, smooth skin is only a phone call away. Here’s an overview of the waxing services we offer at RFSA Dermatology.
Avoid the chore of shaving your legs with a high-quality waxing service. Our body waxing San Antonio services include:
- Arm wax. Enjoy hair-free skin from your shoulders to your fingertips!
- Arm wax (half). This includes waxing from your shoulders to your elbow or your elbow to your wrist.
- Underarm wax. Get smooth, hair-free armpits when you schedule an underarm wax.
- Stomach wax. Have unwanted hair on your stomach? No problem — RFSA Dermatology will take care of it for you.
- Back wax. This wax starts right below the neck and extends to just above the glutes.
- Back wax (partial). Upper, lower, left, or right? We have you covered. We’ll wax the areas that you want and nothing more.
- Leg wax. From your hips to your toes, you’ll enjoy smooth skin for weeks at a time (half-leg wax is also available).
After our waxing service, we wouldn’t be surprised if you never picked up a razor again!
Say goodbyes to tweezers, and let us remove unwanted hair. From your eyebrows to your upper lip or chin, we make sure you walk away with smooth, hair-free skin. And, with regular waxes over time, you can expect the regrown hair to become less noticeable.
Here are our face waxing San Antonio services:
- Eyebrows. We’ll work with you to decide on the best brow shape for your face & style.
- Lip. Hair on the upper lip can be very noticeable. We make it disappear through a quick upper lip wax.
- Chin & Cheeks. Radiate confidence with smooth, soft, and hair-free skin.
Bikini & Brazilian
We know you’ve heard the horror stories of receiving a bikini or Brazilian wax. At RFSA Dermatology, we put these stories to rest by guaranteeing an enjoyable experience from the moment you walk through our doors.
The truth is that everyone’s pain tolerance is different. Our team is trained to give clients comfortable, enjoyable waxing experiences. We do this by offering a fast, professional, and customized hair removal service.
If you’re a first-timer, make sure to let us know when booking. If you’re uncertain whether you need a bikini or Brazilian service, our estheticians will help you decide.
What Can You Expect At RFSA Dermatology?
We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed before, during, and after your waxing appointment. Here’s what you can expect.
Before you come in for your waxing appointment, you must give yourself two or more weeks for hair growth. You need at least ½” of hair growth and no more than 1″ for Brazilians.
Also, limit your caffeine prior to your appointment, as this will stimulate the nervous system. And finally, if allowed by your doctor, take 2-4 ibuprofen before the treatment. This will dull your pain receptors.
Waxing appointments at RFSA Dermatology are quick and only take a few minutes. If it’s your first time, you can expect it to be a bit painful, but we’ll make it as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Make sure you wear loose clothing to your appointment to allow your skin to breathe.
Some redness is normal after a wax appointment. You’ll walk out of our office with aftercare instructions that typically include the following:
- Don’t expose your skin to tanning booths or the sun for 24 hours.
- Don’t take hot baths or showers immediately afterward (cool to lukewarm water only).
- Don’t work out immediately after our waxing appointment.
- Exfoliate once it’s comfortable to do so. This will help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid touching or scratching the treated area with unwashed hands.
For best results, visit our office every 4-6 weeks.
Is It Better To Wax or Shave?
Waxing and shaving are entirely different hair removal methods. While waxing pulls the hair from the root, shaving only removes hair from the surface.
The biggest difference is how long each lasts. Waxing will last around 3-4 weeks, while shaving will last anywhere from three days to a week. This makes waxing superior in terms of how long results last.
Then you also have the potential side effects. Shaving can lead to cuts or nicks, razor burns, or ingrown hairs. With waxing, you’ll experience some redness after your appointment. As long as you follow aftercare instructions, you won’t have to worry about ingrown hairs, allergic reactions, or infections.
Finally, there’s the pain factor. Shaving offers a minimal pain level, while waxing is moderate. Our team of experts is knowledgeable in waxing any area of the body, making the process as quick and pain-free as possible.
For long-lasting results, get in touch with RFSA Dermatology today.
How Much Do Waxing Services Cost?
The cost for a waxing San Antonio service varies depending on the type of wax. Do you need a quick lip wax or a complete arm wax? RFSA Dermatology waxing services start at just $20; book your appointment today for a quote.
Effortlessly Smooth Skin — Book Now!
RFSA Dermatology provides a variety of waxing in San Antonio services. Whether you need your eyebrows shaped or a Brazilian wax, we’re the waxologists for you. Our speed-waxing process ensures you’re in and out of our salon in no time and can go about your day.
Call or book now below to schedule your waxing appointment in San Antonio today!